This is the conclusion of a series addressing the value of reading for leaders’ personal and professional development. You can begin the series with Part I: Introduction HERE.
Now, after seven weeks of sharing my lessons on professional reading, it is time to put my words into action!
Introducing the new 3×5 Leadership Bookshelf reading resource!
The 3×5 Leadership Bookshelf page is a comprehensive resource regarding all things related to professional development reading. It will be a “living” page on the blog website that is routinely updated to give you the best reading content possible.
On the Bookshelf, you will find:
- The 3×5 Leadership reading list of my top book recommendations
- Reviews of the best books others and I read to include key highlights and lessons learned from them
- The top professional reading lists that I recommend from others
- Consolidated links to 3×5 Leadership’s semi-annual “books that I’ve read” blog posts
- Other recommended resources to include access to e-books and audiobooks
If you find this post helpful, subscribe to receive weekly email notifications of new content!